We reheated some of the left over French Onion Soup and served it with a Toasted Cheese Sandwich.
- French onion soup is $2.25 for a lunch serve
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve.
A good, warming lunch for $3.25 per serve.
Foodie Greg took Pork Cutlets from our Keller Crafted meat box and sliced them for a stir fry.
- The pork was $10.85 or $5.43 per serve
- Bik Choy was $1.27 or 64c per serve
- The Udon Noodles were $3.29, but we used ⅓ or 55c per serve.
- Jalapeno was 16c or 8c per serve
- Add 20c for a little Fish Sauce to enhance the flavor.
The pork was indeed very tender and the stir fry tasted okay for $6.90 per serve.