As we still had some of the Shredded Lamb Salad left, we heated it and packed it in a hot Panini Roll with Tabouli.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Tabouli was $2.69 and we used about half, or 67c per serve
- The Shredded Lamb has already been accounted for.
An excellent way to finish the last of the Lamb for $1.30 per serve.
For tonight’s Fishy Friday we wilted some Spinach in butter, and placed it on toast and left it to warm in the oven, while we scrambled eggs with Smoked Salmon.
- A slice of Dave’s Killer Bread is 33c
- Eggs are 51c or $1.02 per serve
- The Smoked Salmon was $9.99 or $5.00 per serve
- Add 30c for butter.
The Smoked Salmon permeated the Scrambled Eggs, while the spinach gave it a taste variation and the toast, a texture variation. Great meal for $6.65 per serve.