We reheated the remaining Popeye’s Chicken and served with a Sesame Crunch Salad kit.
- A nine piece special was $3.40 per serve with tax
- The Salad Kit is $3.99 or $1.00 per serve.
A fun lunch for $4.40 per serve.
A ham bone had come our way, without the ham, so we made stock from it. Rather than Split Pea Soup, which is our go to with Ham Stock, we did 15 Bean Soup and added the remaining Chorizo Sausage from New Year’s Eve. We will get eight serves from this recipe.
- The 15 Bean mix was $6.99 or 88c per serve
- Crushed Tomatoes are $1.99 or 40c per serve
- The Spinach was $1.99 and we used 1/2, or 13c per serve
- Carrots were $1.99 but we only used half, or 13c per serve
- We used stock instead of water, but it was free
- Add 25c per serve for other ingredients.
Surprisingly good for $1.79 per serve.