Still eating solo, Foodie Philip picked up Heuvos Rancheros from Via La Fiesta nearby for $10.00 per serve with tax and tip.
Tonight’s Pan Searched Scallops with Chorizo and Corn had been planned for Wednesday night’s meal. Instead it was prepared for one tonight.
- The Scallops were on a Prime Member special at Whole Foods, for $14.02 less $6.10 or $3.96 per serve
- The Chorizo was $7.99 but we used 1/4 in the recipe, or $2.00 per serve
- Scallions were 89c per serve
- Serrano peppe was 16c and we used half, or 8c per serve
- Three Cobs of Corn were $4.99 but we only used one, or $1.67 per serve
- Add 20c for other ingredients.
With perfectly seared Scallops this turned out to be very tasty for $8.80 per serve. Unfortunately my main camera battery was flat, so today’s photo is from an iPhone.