A cold day and two Foodies recovering seemed the perfect time to finish the French Onion Soup with a hot Panini Roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- French Onion Soup is $1.38 per serve.
A great warming lunch for $2.01 per serve.
Tonight we tried a Tomato Curry, although we served with Black Rice.
- Organic Cherry Tomatoes were $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- Onion and Garlic add 15c per serve
- Frozen Peas are $1.29 per pack and we used half, or 33c per serve
- Add 30c for seasoning
- Add 44c for the Black Rice.
This was a rare miss for a Nigella Lawson recipe, but the seasoning was strange, and it had no real curry flavor. Neither of us were interested in finishing the meal. The Black Rice was the best part of this $2.72 meal.