We sliced and reheated the Meatloaf topped with Quesadilla Cheese, while heating two Panini Rolls. We topped with Garlic Spread and Kumato for an over-stuffed Panini!
- The Panini Roll is 63c per serve
- The Meatloaf is $7.17 or $3.59 per serve
- The Quesadilla Cheese was $2.69 and we used ¼ or 34c per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve.
There was a little more Meatloaf than was really necessary for a balanced sandwich, but it was good for $5.21 per serve.
As we have Pork Sirloin Cutlets in our meat box again, we decided to try – once again – to not overcook them and serve in a Marinara Sauce.
- At 1.1 lb it was a very generous serve of pork cutlets costing $13.99 or $7.00 per serve
- The Marinara Sauce was $8.99 or $4.50 per serve
- The Cauliflower Gnocchi was $2.69 and we used half, or 67c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for Capers and Butter and Shredded Parmesan.
This third attempt turned out correctly. We seared the Cutlets in Brown Butter, but pulled them as soon as they took on color. We heated the Marinara Sauce and added some Capers for a little extra kick. We returned the Cutlets to the Sauce as we served and this time they were perfectly cooked and just barely pink. A good meal for $12.47 per serve.