Another cold day dictated a nice warming soup for lunch, so we defrosted the last of our Clam Chowder, heated it, and served with a hot Panini Roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Clam Chowder is $2.98 per serve.
Unfortunately the freezing breaks down the potato, so the texture was a little odd, but the flavor was still great for $3.61 per serve.
Since it was still cold, we cooked our favorite curry: Beef Massaman!
- The beef was $8.84, or $4.42 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or $1.69 per serve
- Coconut milk is $1.69 per can or 85c per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- Peal onion adds 20c per serve.
As always a great curry with tender meat and vegetables and an intensely flavorsome ‘broth’, for $7.71 per serve.