We picked up Heuvos Rancheros from La Fiesta for $10.00 per serve with tax and tip.
A recipe we’d like before – Greek Drunken Pork Stew -definitely feels like a cultural mashup when served with Pasta!
- The pork was $8.99 or $4.50 per serve
- Red wine adds 50c or 25c per serve
- Tomato juice add 33c per serve
- Add 60c for the other ingredients
- The Orzo was $1.75 or 87c per serve.
After a four hour cook, the pork is incredibly tender and the sauce has reduced to an intensely flavorsome liquid, although somewhat less than in the past. The Orzo we served it with wasn’t as successful. Still a very flavorsome stew and a good meal for $6.55 per serve.