Today we cooked up half a pack of Trader Joe’s Roasted Potatoes with Peppers and Onions, and topped with beaten eggs and cooked as a Frittata.
- The Roasted Potatoes with Peppers and Onions is $2.99 for the pack, but we used half, or 75c per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 51c each or $1.02 per serve.
We ate two quarters each, it was that good, for $1.77 per serve.
Tonight we had a repeat of our Sous Vidé Pork Chops with Apple Endive Salad.
- The Pork Chops were $13.34 or $6.67 per serve
- Pink Lady Apple was 79c or 40c per serve
- The Belgian Endive is $2.69 or $1.35 per serve
- Add 40c for Coffee Rub, Apple Cider Vinegar and Oil.
The Coffee Rub was a great addition, with the subtle coffee flavor in every bite. They were cooked to perfection and the Apple Endive Salad was a perfect balance. A very good meal for $8.82 per serve.