We went simple and easy today by filling a sandwich with Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad, and another with their Egg Salad (plus some added sprouts).
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 77c per serve
- The Curry Chicken Salad is $4.49 for 11.5 oz, and we shared three, or 86c per serve
- The Egg Salad is $3.69 and we used about ¼, or 46c per serve.
A couple of okay sandwiches for $2.09 per serve.
The warmer weather made it an easy decision to grill some Lamb Loin Chops and pair them with a Roasted Eggplant, Pomegranate and Yoghurt Feta.
- The Lamb Loin chops were $13.90, or $6.95 per serve
- The Eggplant was $1.39 or 70c per serve
- Greek Feta was $6.49 and we used half, or $1.63 per serve.
- Pomegranate Seeds were $4.49 and we used about half, or $1.13 per serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
An excellent meal for $10.71 per serve.