For lunch we had Sushi from nearby Whole Foods for $9.99 per serve.
Being Fishy Friday we returned to the Smoked Trout Cobb Salad, which is a favorite.
- The Smoked Rainbow Trout is $7.49 per pack, or $3.75 per serve
- The Burrata was $4.99 or $2.50 per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 51c per serve
- Organic Spinach was $1.99 and we used about ¼ or 25c per serve
- An Avocado was $2.00 and we shared one, or $1.00 per serve
- The Grape tomatoes cost $2.49 or 63c per serve
- Add 40c for Olive Oil and Balsamic Glaze.
The vacuum sealed Trout was better than the canned we’ve used previously. Overall, this is a great salad for $9.04 per serve.