The Foodies ate lunch apart today, with Foodie Philip “brown bagging” between appointments.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 77c per serve
- The Tuna Pouch is 99c
- Add 30c for Sprouts
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread.
A decent sandwich that prevented low blood sugar during the day, for $2.36 per serve.
For tonight’s Meatless Monday we prepared Eggs in Purgatory with a Roa’s Marinara Sauce and Pastured Eggs.
- The Marinara Sauce was $8.99 or $4.50 per serve
- Eggs are 51c each or $1.02
- Dave’s Killer bread is 39c.
The Roa’s Marinara Sauce is a great base for this simple dish, at $5.91 per serve.