Foodie Greg had picked up some Irish Bacon, so we decided to a Bacon and Sprouts sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 77c per serve
- The Bacon was $5.99 and we shared about 1/3 or $1.00 per serve
- Add 30c for Sprouts
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread.
We’re not sure what Irish Bacon is, but it does not taste like Bacon as we know it. A little disappointing for $2.37 per serve.
Tonight’s Steak Night features a NY Strip souse vidé and seared then served with a Farro, Feta and Beet Salad.
An excellent meal for $11.39 per serve.
- The NY Strip Steak was $20.18 or $10.09 per serve
- The feta was $6.49 but we used ¼ or 82c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- The farro was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- Add 10c for Apple Cider Vinegar on the salad.