An essential shopping trip took us to Jon’s market where we always pick up a Baguette and Roast Chicken. Fortunately both were available this trip. Along with a Kumato and some Garlic Spread this is a great sandwich.
- The Baguette is $2.99 and we shared half for lunch, or 75c per serve
- The Chicken is $6.99 and we shared ¼ or 88c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we had one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread.
As always, simple, but great ingredients make a great sandwich for $2.83 per serve.
We took the easy path tonight and heated some Lamb Vindaloo with Rice meals and served with some Buttered Spinach.
- The Lamb Vindaloo was $4.49 per serve
- The Spinach was $1.49 and we served half, or 38c per serve
- Add 30c for Butter.
The Vindaloo was pretty good for frozen, and overall the meal was successful for $5.17 per serve.