Our shared sandwiches today were an Avocado & Turkey Breast & a Hummus & Sprouts.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 77c per serve
- The Smoked Turkey Breast is 58c per serve
- The avocado was four for $2.99 and we shared one, or 38c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 40c per serve.
Decent sandwiches for $2.43 per serve.
We took a Spanish Tapas Tray from Aldi with Salami, Chorizo, Manchego and Olives, added some Almonds, Pickled Onions and Grapes and had a meal.
- The Tapas Tray was $9.99 or $5.00 per serve
- Almonds cost $5.99, but we only used about 1/8th the pack, or 38c per serve
- A large bunch of Grapes was $3.92 and we shared about ¼, or 50c per serve
- Pickled onion adds about 10c per serve.
There is a lot of food in that Tapas Tray from Aldi. There was about twice the food of a Whole Foods tray for the same price at Christmas!
We took a walk between starting on the tray outside, and continuing the meal inside. A deliciousness and filling meal for $5.98 per serve.