We took the remaining Chicken Breast and heated it while the Panini Rolls were finishing. Spread with Garlic Spread and paired with Kumato, it was a very tasty lunch.
- The Panini Roll is 63c per serve
- The Chicken Breast is 88c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we had one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread.
Fortunately the Chicken reheated without drying in a good sandwich for $2.61 per serve.
It’s been a while since we last had Corned Beef Top Round, a.k.a. Silverside, so we pressure cooked one we’d put away, and finished with boiled Cabbage and Carrots.
- The Corned Beef was $18.98 after all discounts, or $4.75 per serve
- The cabbage was 38c, or 13c per serve
- Carrots add 82c per serve
- Half and Half is $1.99 and we used half or 50c per serve
- Add 20c for flour and onion.
A really good meal for $6.40 per serve.