We have been enjoying some Brioche Bagels from Aldi. On today’s Bagel we spread Cocktail Sauce on one side and Garlic Spread (together imitating a Russian Dressing). We melted the Swiss on to the top and packed the Bagel with sliced Corned Beef and Sauerkraut.
- We shared half a serve of Corned Beef, or $1.19 per serve
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- The Sauerkraut is 27c per serve
- A slice of Swiss is 34c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread and Cocktail Sauce.
A very good sandwich for $2.78 per serve.
To finish the Chicken Legs from our Roast Chicken we served them on top of a Chicken Vegetable Velouté, which is basically the filling from a Chicken Pot Pie, without the Chicken.
- The Chicken Leg is $1.75 per serve
- The English Peas were $3.49 and we served half, or 88c per serve
- Carrots were 95c or 48c per serve
- Celery and Onion add 45c per serve
- Chicken Stock adds $1.00 per serve.
A truly deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie, which turned out really well for $4.56 per serve.