Since we had two Garlic Naan remaining, Foodie Greg turned them into a ‘pizza’ by adding Smoked Trout, Tomatoes and Shredded Gruyere.
- The Garlic Naan was $3.49 or $1.75 per serve
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Add 90c for Shredded Gruyere
- Add 20c for Tomatoes.
While a little ‘odd’ this turned out pretty well for $5.10 per serve.
Tonight’s Fishy Friday was Wild Caught Atlantic Salmon, Asparagus and Black Rice with a Piccata Sauce.
- The Salmon Fillets were $8.13 for two or $4.07 per serve
- The Asparagus was $1.32 and we shared half, or 33c per serve
- Black Rice is 44c per serve
- Add 90c for the Piccata Sauce ingredients.
Salmon was perfectly cooked and the Piccata Sauce was an excellent accompaniment for $5.74 per serve.