We used the last of the Brioche Bagels and topped with Garlic Spread, Ham, Kumato and melted Swiss.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- The Ham is $3.29 per pack and we used 1/6 per Bagel, or 55c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we had one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Another great Bagel sandwich for $2.57 per serve.
With plenty of Ground Pork in the freezer from our meat box, it was time to make a Meatloaf, so we returned to the Spanish Style we’ve done before.
- The pork came from our Keller Crafted meat delivery – 1 lb of ground pork cost $8.31 or $2.08 per serve
- The Ground Turkey was $2.99 or 50c per serve
- The Medley of Potatoes was $3.69 and we shared ¼, or 23c per serve
- The orange bell pepper was $1.99 or 50c per serve
- Instead of white bread we used Panko breadcrumbs at $2.99 for 16oz and we used 8oz or 37c per serve
- An pastured egg is 51c or 13c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for paprika, onion, garlic, thyme and seasoning
- The Sweet Potato Halloumi Bake is $1.34 per serve.
Instead of one enormous Meatloaf we made two smaller ones to split between meals. A very decent meal for $5.45 per serve.