The Foodies decided to have their main Easter Sunday meal at lunch. We souse vidé the Ham for just over three hours, cooked some Asparagus in the Panini Press and heated some frozen Mushroom Spätzle to make an excellent meal.
- The Ham was approximately $5.00 with discounts and we will get at least eight serves, or 63c per serve
- The Asparagus was $1.32 and we shared half, or 33c per serve
- Mushroom Spätzle came from Aldi for $2.99, or $1.50 per serve.
The Ham was tender and juicy. The Asparagus perfectly cooked and the Mushroom Spätzle was pretty good. An excellent lunch for $2.50 per serve.
We had an easy, and early, dinner ahead of watching the NBC repeat of Jesus Christ Superstar, of Ham and Green Onion Scrambled Eggs on Toast.
- Large eggs are 30c per serve
- We shared half a serve of Ham, or 31c per serve
- A slice of Toast is 23c per serve
- Add 10c for Green Onion.
A quick, simple and tasty meal for 94c per serve.