A different Aldi store had the Brioche Bagels for our Ham, Bavarian Sauerkraut and Melted Swiss.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- We shared a half serve of our Ham, or 32c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut is $3.29 per packet and we used about ⅛, or 21c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we had one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Definitely not a Bagel you’d find in a Jewish Deli, but a good sandwich for $1.85 per serve.
Tonight we souse vidé a Pork Sirloin from our meat box to a perfect medium rare. We paired it with a Mushroom Farro Risotto.
- Two Duck Breasts were $13.75 or $6.88 per serve
- The Mushrooms were $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- The Farro was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- Add 50c for other ingredients.
With perfect Pork and a flavorsome, and filling, side, it was a great meal for $7.98 per serve.