A shopping trip to Whole Foods bought back Cucumber Avocado Rolls and Albacore Sushi for $10.44 per serve.
We’ve created many variations on a Cobb Salad and tonight’s used Ham as the featured Protein.
- We shared a serve of ham for 32c per serve
- The Buffalo Mozzarella was $9.99 and shared half, or $2.50 per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 51c per serve
- Organic Spinach was $1.99 and we used about ¼ or 25c per serve
- Bagged Baby Avocados were $2.78 for six or 46c per serve
- The Grape tomatoes cost $1.79 or 45c per serve
- Add 40c for Olive Oil and Balsamic Glaze.
While definitely not a conventional Cobb Salad it was very enjoyable for $4.89 per serve.