Since we still had Ham, Sauerkraut, Swiss and Bagels we repeated our “Ham Ruben.” Again.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- We shared a half serve of our Ham, or 32c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut is $3.29 per packet and we used about ⅛, or 21c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we had one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Definitely not a Bagel you’d find in a Jewish Deli, but a good sandwich for $1.85 per serve.
There were two packs of Lamb Stew Meat to our Keller Crafted delivery, and since it worked out so well last time, we again simmered it with a Rogen Josh sauce and served with Brown Rice. Simple, but very tasty.
- The Lamb was $16.79 or $8.40 per serve
- The Garlic Naan was $3.49 or $1.75 per serve
- The Rogen Josh simmer sauce was $4.99 but after special offers and Prime discount it cost $3.60 or $1.80 per serve
- Brown Rice adds 33c per serve.
The Sauce turned out to be well spiced, without being ‘hot’ spiced. The Lamb had a definite flavor and together they worked well for an enjoyable meal for $12.28 per serve.