Today we turned to sandwiches for lunch. We shared a Cheddar & Kumato sandwich, and an Avocado & Lemon Pepper Tuna sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Lemon Pepper Tuna is 99c per pouch or 50c per serve
- The Avocado was 31c or 16c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- The Old Crock Smokey Cheddar was $5.95 or 75c per serve
- Add 70c for Capers and Garlic Spread.
A pair of quite good sandwiches for $3.20 per serve.
Although it’s Thursday Night Steak Night, we did Lamb Loin Chops and served with a Raspberry and Feta Salad.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $11.95 or $5.98 per serve
- Raspberries were $1.69 and we used ⅔ or the punnet, or 57c per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Add 20c for Mixed Greens
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients.
Tonight the Loin Chops were perfectly cooked and the Raspberry Salad was a great side. A really good meal for $7.82 per serve.