For lunch we reheated one serve of the Mushroom Pot Roast and served in a hot Panini Roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Pot Roast is $3.68 per half serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread.
A really good sandwich for $4.81 per serve.
Tonight we returned to Creole Style Jambalaya, although we consistently leave out the chicken.
- Real pork andouille sausage from our local Ralph’s supermarket is $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- 10 oz of shrimp is $6.49, or $1.63 per serve
- Canned fire roasted tomatoes cost $1.69 or 34c per serve
- Bell pepper was 69c or 15c per serve
- Scallions, onion, garlic and herbs adds 30c per serve
- Tomato paste adds 12c per serve
- Rice adds 33c per serve.
Tasty and filling as always for $4.37 per serve.