For lunch we repeated the Rissole & Smoked Cheddar Panini using the last of the Rissoles.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- Rissole is $1.02 per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 36c per serve
- Tomato adds 65c per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread.
An enjoyable Roll for $2.31 per serve.
A return to our Spanish Style Meatloaf, but using Baby Bell Peppers and some Purple Potatoes.
- The pork came from our Keller Crafted meat delivery – 1 lb of ground pork cost $8.31 or $2.08 per serve
- The Ground Turkey was $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- The Medley of Potatoes was $3.69 and we shared ¼, or 23c per serve
- The Baby Bell peppers was 48c or 12c per serve
- Instead of white bread we used Panko breadcrumbs at $2.99 for 16oz and we used 8oz or 37c per serve
- A Free Range Egg is 25 or 6c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for paprika, onion, garlic, thyme and seasoning
- The Spiced Beans add 50c per serve.
A decent Meatloaf for $5.16 per serve.