- Smokey Cheddar is 36c per serve
- Aldi 12 Grain Bread is 44c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 35c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼ for each sandwich, or 46c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 50c per serve.
Two tasty sandwiches for only $2.72 per serve.
Almost every month we get a pack of Pork Sirloin Filets. They are a difficult ingredient to work with, because they are so thin, it’s almost impossible to get any sear without overcooking. Tonight we gave the Pork a quick sear, then kept it warm until service.
We chose Rao’s Roasted Garlic Sauce, but decided the Marinara is still their best.
- At $8.99 or $4.50 per serve, the sauce is not cheap, but it is good
- At 1.1 lb it was a very generous serve of pork cutlets costing $13.99 or $7.00 per serve
- The Cauliflower Gnocchi was $2.69 and we used half, or 67c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for Capers and Butter and Shredded Parmesan.
This time we didn’t overcook the Pork! A quick and tasty dish for $12.47 per serve.