We were fortunate to be given half a loaf of home made Sourdough Bread from one of our neighbors. We toasted two large slices, fried some Bacon, and built the best Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Sandwich ever, which we split in two and shared.
- The bread came free
- Mixed Greens add 30c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread.
The Bread was fantastic. Great crumb, chew and flavor. It make a great BLT for $2.00 per serve.
Once again we did a 24 hours Souse Vidé our Brisket was ready. We served with Garlic Butter Mushrooms and Asparagus
- The brisket was $18.48 or $4.62 per serve
- The Asparagus was $3.69 and we shared half, or 93c per serve
- Sliced Crimini Mushrooms were $2.49 or $1.20 per serve
- Add 35c for Parsley and seasoning.
The slow cook on the Brisket transforms it into something more like Prime Rib! A great Sunday night meal for $7.10 per serve.