One of our sandwiches was a direct repeat from yesterday and finished the Brisket. The other was Peanut Butter & Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Brisket was $4.62 per serve, and we shared half, or $1.56 per serve
- The Tabouli is $2.89 and we served half, or 72c per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 50c per serve
- Peanut Butter adds 35c per serve
- Add 20c for Sweet Chili Sauce.
Two good sandwiches – although the Brisket was obviously the better one – for $4.62 per serve.
Tonight we feasted on Sous Vide Bone-in Heritage Pork Chop, which we finished perfectly in a hot pan, and served with an Apple and Radicchio Salad.
- The Pork Chops were about $9.70 per 10oz serve
- The Radicchio was $3.49 and we used half, or 87c each
- The Apple was $1.38 or 35c per serve
- Add 30c for apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
We have the formula for the perfect medium rare Pork Chop with a light sear. A great meal for $11.22 per serve.