Today one sandwich featured left over sous vide Brisket, with Tabouil & Béarnaise Sauce. The other a simple Egg Salad & Sprouts.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼ for each sandwich, or 46c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- The Brisket was $4.62 per serve, and we shared half, or $1.56 per serve
- The Tabouli is $2.89 and we served half, or 72c per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 50c per serve.
While not the cheapest of sandwiches, they were quite tasty for $4.83 per serve. The Brisket was particularly tender.
We took the remaining Beef Larb and added it to Stir-fried Asparagus, Bell Peppers and Yakisoba Noodles with Thai inspired dressing.
- A serve of Beef Larb is $2.31
- The Baby Bell Peppers add 16c per serve
- The noodles are $3.19 for the pack, or $1.60 per serve
- The Asparagus was $3.69 and we shared half, or 93c per serve
- Add 50c for seasoning.
A very tasty repurposing of the original Beef Larb for $5.50 per serve.