A couple of last minute sandwiches: Egg Salad & Sprouts, on one, and Tuna, Capers & Shallot on the other.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼ for each sandwich, or 46c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- The Tuna was a “Wild Skipjack” pouch from Trader Joes for $1.79 or 90c per serve
- Add 20c for Capers and Shallot
- Garlic Spread adds 50c per serve.
A shared pair of decent sandwiches for $3.10 per serve.
We returned to a simple meal: Beer Bratwurst and Apple Endive Salad.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- The endive were $1.49 or 75c per serve
- The Apple was 48c or 24c peer serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
A simple but good meal for $3.54 per serve.