For variety we stacked our Deli Ham, Smokey Cheddar, Kumato & Spinach on an Everything Bagel.
- The Everything Bagels are $1.99 for six, or 33c per serve
- The Smokey Cheddar is 38c per serve
- Spinach adds 30c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
The Smokey Cheddar was probably unnecessary, but it was a good sandwich for $2.66 per serve.
Tonights Rib Eye was sous vidé in a Chimichurri marinade to exactly the way we like it, and then quickly seared to give it color.
We served with a Cuban Black Bean Salad of Black Beans, Corn and Tomato, with a Chimichurri inspired dressing. The Salad made four serves.
- The Rib Eye from our Keller Crafted meat box is around $8.41 per serve
- The fire roasted Corn is $2.49 per pound but we used half, or 32c per serve
- The Baby Bell Peppers are 16c each, or 16c per serve
- The Cherry Tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 38c per serve
- Canned black beans, Cuban style, are 99c or 33c per serve
- Add 40c for Marinade and Dressing ingredients.
The marinade gave the steak a tang from the Chimichurri Marinade during the sous vidé cook. It married well with echos of the same flavor profile in the Cuban Style Black Bean Salad. A pretty good meal for $10.00 per serve.