We shared an Avocado, a can of Smoked Trout and some Alfalfa sprouts, on two identical sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve
- The Avocado was 51c or 26c per serve
- Add 30c for Alfalfa Sprouts
- Garlic Spread adds 50c per serve.
The key to this sandwich is the Garlic Spread and Sprouts, otherwise it would be a little boring, for $3.55 per serve.
Since we gave the Aldi Giant Seas Scallops the big ‘thumbs up’ they’re a regular part of our menu rotation. Tonight paired with Esquites, the salad version of Eloté.
- The frozen “dry packed” Scallops were $9.69, and we served three people tonight, or $3.23 per serve
- The fire roasted corn is $2.49 per pound or, or 37c per serve
- Add 40c for Cotija
- Add 2oc for Spring Onion.
Perfectly cooked Scallops, with the Esquites being a perfect complement. A great dish to entertain with, for $4.20 per serve.