For something different we toasted a Brioche Bagel and topped with Kumato & melted Swiss.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five and we shared one, or 58c per serve
- Swiss Cheese is 34c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Tasty and a nice change from Sandwiches for $2.02 per serve.
For this week’s Fishy Friday we seared some Ahi Tuna (again from Aldi) and served it atop an Udon, Cabbage and Carrot Salad.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- The Udon Noodles were from Aldi, and cost $1.69 or 85c per serve
- The Nappa Cabbage was $3.57, but we used about ⅛ or 22c per serve
- Add 20c for Carrot
- Add 30c for other ingredients.
The Tuna was, once again, excellent contributing to a very good meal for $4.17 per serve.