We toasted a Brioche Bagel and topped it with Roast Turkey Breast, Sauerkraut and melted Swiss Cheese.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- We used two slices of Roast Turkey Breast on each Bagel, or 33c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut is $3.29 per packet and we used about ⅛, or 21c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we had one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
We definitely did not need to melt the Swiss, but otherwise a decent sandwich for $2.72 per serve.
Once again we sous vidé the Duck Breast to a perfect medium rare, then seared the skin in a very hot pan that was then used to wilt the Garlic Bok Choy. We served with Yakisoba Noodles.
- The Duck was $17.32 or $8.66 per serve
- The noodles are $3.19 for the pack, or $1.60 per serve
- The Bok Choy was 89c or 45c per serve.
A nearly perfect plate of food for $10.71 per serve.