We shared a Ham, Sauerkraut & Swiss sandwich, and an Egg Salad & Sprouts on the other.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut is $3.29 per packet and we used about ⅛, or 21c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼ for each sandwich, or 46c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Decent sandwiches for $3.00 per serve.
We haven’t had Long Cooked Broccoli before, and then only as a side. This was our first attempt at a main meal, following a suggestion to pair it with Scrambled Eggs.
- The Organic Broccoli was $2.79 or $1.40 per serve
- Shallots and Garlic add 25c per serve
- The Valbreso Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 each or $1.83 per serve
- Pastured eggs are 51c each, or $1.02 per serve.
The Long Cooked Broccoli was, as always, extremely tasty with a deep flavor that paired well with the Feta. The Scrambled Eggs were light and very good, but did not belong on this dish! The dish was disjointed for $4.50 per serve.