A trip to Whole Foods bought back Albacore Sashimi & Avocado, Cucumber Rolls for $10.74 per serve.
The Foodies were celebrating the completion of another app, and celebrated, as is our tradition at the end of any major project, with a bottle of Brut Rose Champagne (yes, actually Champagne). We swapped our Beer Bratwurst to tonight for a better food pairing.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ⅓ of the $5.75 Caramelized Onion Cheddar, or 96c per serve
- Add 30c for Dressing ingredients.
The Beer Bratwurst continue to be good, and the salad was an appropriate accompaniment for $4.92 per serve.