Today’s lunch featured a Brioche Bagel with Tomato & Cheddar.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five and we shared one, or 58c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 54c for two slices
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
The Bagel was quite tasty for $2.22 per serve.
A nice evening made grilling outside a pleasant option, and a griddle in the grill is definitely the best way to do them. Served with a simple “Australian Inspired” salad.
- Dry aged 85/15 ground beef $8.57 or $2.86 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 51c or 17c per serve
- The onion is 4c per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ⅓ of the $5.75 Caramelized Onion Cheddar, or 96c per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ sauce.
As always a very enjoyable meal for $6.04 per serve.