A shopping trip had us near our favorite Gyro outlet New York Chicken and Gyro where we picked our Gyros for $8.17 per serve with tax and tip.
The Foodies decided to have another try at cooking a pizza on the grill after it turned out so well last time. We didn’t get quite the deal on Smoked Salmon, but the fine tuning worked well.
- The Smoked Salmon was $12.99 for 8oz, or $6.50 per serve
- The Pizza Dough was $1.29, or 65c per serve
- We used semi dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Add 20c for Capers and Shallot.
The pizza was so good it was worth paying the extra for the Smoked Salmon, which made it $8.20 per serve.