Todays sandwiches were rather simple: Smokey Cheddar & Tomato; Ham & Sauerkraut.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut is $3.29 per packet and we used about ⅛, or 21c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 54c for two slices
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
While not terribly exciting, the sandwiches were tasty for $3.14 per serve.
Tonight we grilled Lamb Loin chops to perfection and served with a Baked Eggplant, Feta, Mint and Pomegranate Seed Salad.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $15.60 or $7.80 per serve
- Mint was from our garden
- Eggplant was $1.39 or 70c per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Pomegranate Seeds were $4.49 and we used about half, or $1.13 per serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
The Eggplant Salad was a very good companion to the Lamb Loin Chops, for $10.85 per serve.