We shared an Avocado, a can of Smoked Trout and some Alfalfa sprouts, on two identical sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve
- The Avocado was 51c or 26c per serve
- Add 30c for Alfalfa Sprouts
- Garlic Spread adds 50c per serve.
The key to this sandwich is the Garlic Spread and Sprouts, otherwise it would be a little boring, for $3.55 per serve.
Tonight Foodie Greg took another two serves of the Shredded Beef, added Caramelized Mushrooms and Neufchatel to create a creamy meat sauce atop Egg Noodles.
- The beef was $20.78 but we’ll get at least six serves, or $3.46 per serve
- The Baby Bella Mushrooms were 99c or 50c per serve
- Neufchatel is 25c per serve
- he Egg Noodles were $3.50 and we used half, or 58c per serve.
This turned out well. The Mushrooms drove the umami further, but balanced out by the creamy Neufchatel. A good meal for $4.79 per serve.