Once again my good neighbor activities paid and we scored more of the homemade Sourdough we enjoyed a little while back, this time with a hint of Rosemary. We decided to make a BLT again.
- The bread came free
- Mixed Greens add 30c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
This bread is really good and makes a great sandwich for $1.90 per serve.
Although today should be our Meatless Monday, we decided to finish the Shredded Beef on Tostadas.
- The beef was $3.46 per serve
- Tostados were $1.39 for 21, or 13c per serve
- Guacamole is $1.10 per serve
- Bell Peppers are 32c per serve
- Add 30c for the dusting of Cotija.
These were very tasty and the Bell Peppers and Guacamole complemented the Beef well for $5.31 per serve.