For lunch we warmed a serve of Lamb Rissoles and a Panini Roll. The Rissole went in the Roll, with Garlic Spread, Spinach & Semi-dried Tomatoes.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- We split a $2.49 serve of Lamb Rissoles, or $1.24 per serve
- Add 20c for Baby Spinach
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread
- Add 30c for the Semi-dried Tomatoes.
An excellent lunch for $2.77 per serve.
We had planned a grazing dinner on Saturday night, but with a change of plans, we enjoyed it tonight.
- Endive was $2.99, but we shared about ⅓, or 50c per serve
- Chicken and Black Truffle Pate was $5.49 and we had ⅔ or 92c per serve
- The Caramelized Onion Dip was $2.99 and had about 80%, or $1.20 per serve
- Marcona Almonds were $5.99 and we had ⅓ or $1.00 per serve
- Blue Cambozola was $5.75 or $2.88 per serve
- Olives add about 90c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar adds $1.00 per serve
- Bell Peppers add 48c per serve
- Neufchatel adds 20c per serve
- Champagne Grapes add 20c per serve
- Dave’s Killer Bread adds 74c per serve.
We paired it with a rather good domestic sparkling White Wine from Aldi (for just $5.00) and over indulged, but enjoyed it a lot, for $10.02 per serve.