Todays shared sandwiches were a Ham, Swiss and Semi-dried Tomato on one, and Tuna & Swiss on the other.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c
- Tuna adds 50c per serve
- Semi-dried tomatoes add 20c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Decent sandwiches for $2.73 per serve.
A return to our Aldi Beer Bratwurst, but tonight we experimented with an Apple Sauerkraut Salad as the accompaniment. We got four full serves from the Salad.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- The Apple was 79c or 10c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut was $3.29 or 42c per serve
- Add 30c for Dressing ingredients.
The Apple and Sauerkraut Salad was really good and we will repeat it. Overall a good meal for $3.07 per serve.