The Apple Sauerkraut Salad was so good we decided to add Ham and Swiss and serve on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- A serve of the Apple Sauerkraut Salad is 80c or 40c per serve.
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
This combination worked very well for $2.27 per serve.
Fishy Friday rolls around again and tonight we took our Seared Ahi Tuna and placed it on top of a Udon Noodle Salad.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- The Udon Noodles were from Aldi, and cost $1.69 or 85c per serve
- Avocados are 49c at Aldi and we shared one for 25c per serve
- Cucumber adds 20c per serve
- Add 20c for Nori.
As always the Tuna was excellent and the deconstructed noodle bowl was successful for $4.10 per serve.