We shared an Avocado, a can of Smoked Trout and some Alfalfa sprouts, on two identical sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve
- The Avocado was 49c or 25c per serve
- Add 20c for Spinach
- Garlic Spread adds 40c per serve.
The key to this sandwich is the Garlic Spread and Sprouts, otherwise it would be a little boring, for $3.34 per serve.
Tonight we tried a recipe for Traditional Mexican Tostadas.
- Tostados were $1.39 for 21, or 13c per serve
- Dry aged 85/15 ground beef is $8.57 or $2.15 per serve
- Seasoning adds 20c per serve
- Guacamole is $1.10 per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 35c per serve
- Refried Beans are 49c per can at Aldi, and we used half a can, or 13c per serve
- Tomato and Chilli canned was 49c or 13c per serve
- Add 30c for Salsa..
These turned out to be very tasty, although a little tricky to eat, for $4.19 per serve.