The Apple Sauerkraut & Ham on a Brioche Bagel was so good we decided to do it again.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- A serve of the Apple Sauerkraut Salad is 80c or 40c per serve.
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
This was still really good for $2.27 per serve.
A recipe we’d like before – Greek Drunken Pork Stew -definitely feels like a cultural mashup when served with Rice and Beans!
- The pork was $8.99 or $3.00 per serve
- Red wine adds 50c or 17c per serve
- Diced Tomatoes are 49c, or 16c per serve
- Sliced Crimini Mushrooms were $2.49, or 83c per serve
- Add 40c for the other ingredients
- Brown rice adds 33c per serve
- The English Peas were $3.49 and we served half, or 88c per serve.
The stew was excellent and the Rice and Peas made a good accompaniment for $5.77 per serve.