We decided to treat the Bagel as a Bagel and smear stuff on top! Half we covered with Neufchatel and Sweet Chili Sauce, the other half we covered with Avocado liberally sprinkled with Balsamic Vinegar and a generous grind of Black Pepper.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Neufchatel adds 15c per serve
- Add 30c for Sweet Chili Sauce
- An Avocado is 49c or 25c per serve
- Add 25c for Balsamic Vinegar & Black Pepper.
The Neufchatel and Sweet Chili Sauce was our favorite, but both were good for $1.53 per serve.
Take some intensely flavored Miso Mushrooms and add them to a flavorsome broth and you have a very good Meatless Monday.
- The Noodles were $1.69 or 85c per serve
- Mushrooms were $2.49 or $1.25 per serve
- Chicken Broth adds 50c per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 51c each
- Shelled edamame was $1.29 or 33c per serve.
- Add 50c for Miso and other ingredients.
While the Mushrooms by themselves were a little intense, they balanced perfectly in the broth. A good Meatless Monday for $4.03 per serve.