We piled Sauerkraut, sliced Ham and Swiss Cheese on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut is $3.29 per packet and we used about ⅛, or 21c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A filling Bagel for $2.08 per serve.
For dinner we had the remaining Chicken Legs cold with Salad.
- The Chicken was $7.99 or $2.00 per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ⅓ of the $5.75 Caramelized Onion Cheddar, or 96c per serve
- Add 30c for Dressing ingredients.
A serviceable meal for $4.67 per serve.