We had the second half of the Baguette to finish, so we did a basic Ham, Tomato & Cheddar, but kicked up a little with Caramelized Onion Cheddar.
- The Baguette was 38c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 35c per serve
- We used about ¼ of the $5.75 Caramelized Onion Cheddar, or 72c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Again the Baguette worked as a very good sandwich for $1.85 per serve.
Tonight’s Fishy Friday is a simple one: a packet Caesar Salad draped with White Anchovies.
- The Caesar Salad kit was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The White Anchovies were $2.99 or $1.50 per serve.
A simple, tasty and inexpensive meal for $2.50 per serve. The Salad kit (from Aldi) was quite good.